An unconference for data and librarians.
MDLS 2019 will be in Chicago on September 30- October 1, 2019.
Materials from MDLS18 (Ames, Iowa) are available on OSF:
The Midwest Data Librarian Symposium (MDLS) is intended to enable Midwestern librarians who work with research data management issues the chance to network; however, it is open to all who wish to attend, including future “data librarians” and those situated outside the Midwest.
When and Where
MDLS is held in October and the location changes every year. MDLS 2019 is sponsored by will take place on September 30 through October 1 in Chicago, Illinois.
If you have any questions regarding this symposium, please contact the organizers at email@example.com. Follow this page or our MDLS Twitter account for updates! Tag the conference and join the conversation with hashtag #MDLS19!
2019 Planning Committee
- Trisha Adamus, University of Wisconsin – Madison
- Brian Atkinson, University of Illinois Chicago
- Cunera Buys, Northwestern University
- Cameron Cook, University of Wisconsin – Madison
- Alicia Esquivel, Illinois Institute of Technology
- Margaret Heller, Loyola University Chicago
- Nora Mattern, University of Chicago
- Laniece Miller, Argonne National Laboratory
- Juliane Schneider, Harvard Catalyst at Harvard Medical School